Specialists in obtaining compensation for
Swap Mis-Selling Claims
Tel: 02380 837 775
Address: 46 The Avenue
Interest Rate Swap Claims
Have you ever taken out a Business Loan?
Were you sold an Interest Rate Hedging Product?
If so, you could have a Claim.
Contact us to FIND OUT......
What are interest rate hedging products?
The purpose of an interest rate hedging product is to enable the customer to manage fluctuations in interest rates. These are typically separate to a loan.
Can I make an interest rate swap claim?
When we have full details of the background leading to the signing of the interest rate hedging product, we will be in a position to advise you whether you have a good interest rate swap claim. The majority of complaints involve one or more of the following issues:
- (1) The customer did not understand the product it was sold. In particular, what happened if rates fell to the levels they are currently at.
- (2) The customer was not aware of the size of the break cost for getting out of the agreement.
- (3) The customer was not aware of the implications of the bank's ability to terminate the hedging product.
- (4) The bank failed to ascertain the customers understanding of risk.
- (5) "Over-hedging" where the amount and/or the duration of the hedging project did not match the underlying loans.
There are time limits within which proceedings must be brought through the Courts following the selling of the hedging product, so it is important that advice is taken promptly.
How do I make a swap mis-selling claim?
Once we have reviewed the merits of any swaps mis-selling claim you may have against the bank, we will advise you on the best method of bringing a claim which may involve negotiation or mediation with the bank and/or legal proceedings.
How much does it cost?
Once we have received details of your case, we will write to you with details of the work that needs to be carried out and the costs involved to get to the next stage. If, having carried out the initial investigation and analysis we conclude that you have a good claim, we may be able to pursue it on a "No Win, No Fee" basis. Visit our partner site May I Claim